Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I thought I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my step daughters 18th birthday and what I ordered was beautiful what she got was terrible. I was embarrassed she received what she did.

It was a special day and i wanted the flowers to be beautiful. I wish I would have read the reviews. I called and emailed and I got nothing back in return this company is terrible do not order flowers from here.

They delivered them but they delivered something terrible. She said she liked them but she is a sweet girl and wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Wrong flowers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2014.

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1049502

If flowers by Amy is advertising on a website internet , you can file a complaint with the attorney general of your state .. False advertisement considered (fraud) .

The company will be investigated... to protect the consumer ...

Oakland, California, United States #917005

What a pathetic arrangement. I know that they are allowed to substitute comparable flowers, but the flowers you received look cheap and were poorly arranged.

You could have done a better job yourself with an inexpensive bouquet from the grocery store. Definitly call and complain.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #916704

I'd call again and again and write them on Facebook I think they sub contract out. They send the order to a local florist in your area and the florist is supposed to create what they were sent. There was a huge special about this on 20/20 , that 20 people could order the exact item and all 10 would receive something different