Flowers by Amy - Not what i paid for

14 of 37 Flowers by Amy reviews

I thought I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my step daughters 18th birthday and what I ordered was beautiful what she got was terrible.I was embarrassed she received what she did.

It was a special day and i wanted the flowers to be beautiful. I wish I would have read the reviews. I called and emailed and I got nothing back in return this company is terrible do not order flowers from here.

They delivered them but they delivered something terrible.She said she liked them but she is a sweet girl and wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Wrong flowers

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flower Arrangement
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #570296 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flowers by Amy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 37 Flowers by Amy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
concerned consumer

Oct 16, 2015 #1049502 Detroit, Michigan, United States

If flowers by Amy is advertising on a website internet , you can file a complaint with the attorney general of your state .. False advertisement considered (fraud) . The company will be investigated... to protect the consumer ...

1 0 Reply
Km

Dec 16, 2014 #917005 Oakland, California, United States

What a pathetic arrangement. I know that they are allowed to substitute comparable flowers, but the flowers you received look cheap and were poorly arranged. You could have done a better job yourself with an inexpensive bouquet from the grocery store. Definitly call and complain.

1 0 Reply
Travel Agent

Dec 16, 2014 #916704 Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

I'd call again and again and write them on Facebook I think they sub contract out. They send the order to a local florist in your area and the florist is supposed to create what they were sent. There was a huge special about this on 20/20 , that 20 people could order the exact item and all 10 would receive something different

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.