Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

I thought I ordered a beautiful arrangement for my step daughters 18th birthday and what I ordered was beautiful what she got was terrible.I was embarrassed she received what she did.

It was a special day and i wanted the flowers to be beautiful. I wish I would have read the reviews. I called and emailed and I got nothing back in return this company is terrible do not order flowers from here.

They delivered them but they delivered something terrible.She said she liked them but she is a sweet girl and wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Wrong flowers.

Had an Experience with Flowers by Amy?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1049502

If flowers by Amy is advertising on a website internet , you can file a complaint with the attorney general of your state ..False advertisement considered (fraud) .

The company will be investigated...to protect the consumer ...

Oakland, California, United States #917005

What a pathetic arrangement.I know that they are allowed to substitute comparable flowers, but the flowers you received look cheap and were poorly arranged.

You could have done a better job yourself with an inexpensive bouquet from the grocery store.Definitly call and complain.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #916704

I'd call again and again and write them on Facebook I think they sub contract out. They send the order to a local florist in your area and the florist is supposed to create what they were sent. There was a huge special about this on 20/20 , that 20 people could order the exact item and all 10 would receive something different