I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta.This bouquet was to include 12 white roses (I got 3 white tulips), 3 white lilies (I got 2 white daisies), and other greenery, etc.

I am not done with trying to either get replaced for what I paid for or my money back. I will never deal with them again. This was for my best friends dads funeral.

So sad.The picture below on the left is what I ordered - the one on the right is what was delivered

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Flowers by Amy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $71 and wants Flowers by Amy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was wrong flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flowers by Amy funeral flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flowers by Amy?

Comments